Sunday, July 24, 2005

This just in.

Check this:

Sydney in desperate bid to retain Ambassador of Awesome

Upon news that Ambassador Adam, is planning on leaving Sydney for his home, Sydney has up'd the ante. Sydneysiders have enjoyed unseasonable hot weather while Melbourne shivers in the gloom on mid-winter. Clearly, this hot weather is a desperate attempt to remind Adam what he's leaving.














Taken near Adam's residence.















Note glistening water. Note, mothersunners!!

Sunning himself, Adam said, "Yeah, [Sydney] has put on an awesome show, do you reckon it's just for me, that's hardcore?"
Admittedly, this reporter finds herself in a flutter finding Adam is charming, modest and the expected superhot.
"Well, imagine the weather Melbourne will chuck on when I rock back, poor Melbournians, they are all cold and grumpy, hopefully I can fix that."
Adam will be finding out this time next week whether his home town can deliver the goods as well as it's northern brother, but is he having second thoughts?
"I moved up here to repair damaged interstate relations, and in that goal, I believe I have succeeded, it's time for me to go back..... but this weather....."

A spokeperson for Sydney's weather said "yeah, we've been trying our darnest, we've pulled out the best weather in the last 6 months that Sydney's ever seen, but that Adam, he's a stubborn little bugger."

10 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Yay Adam!!!

Three weeks until I head up to Sydney...hope that beautiful weather lasts!

How did you go with the Omni Citrus btw?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You are giving up Sydney for Melbourne! For shame!

Are you in the northern suburbs? It's hard to tell what angle that picture is taken from.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

The area surrounding your home is gorgeous. It must be very hard for you to leave.

Personally, just because of the hassle, I would rather chew off my right arm than move everything I own again.

Are you hiring movers, or are you performing the move all on your own?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Apples said...

Have you been to Brisbane at the end of Spring? If this Sydney weather is tempting you, then don't go up north. The weather up there, for the most part, is divine.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

I would just like to go ANYWHERE in Australia.

A friend's most ignorant brother received a college grant to go there for a semester. He spent $2,000.00 in three days and then came home. He said he walked over a dead body in the street and that everyone there was awful.

And considering how much I hate him, and so does everyone else I know, I assume Australia is the most wonderful place on earth.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Adam said...

A dead body?!?

What the? I've never seen or even heard of such a thing. How bizarre!

Australia is pretty alright, the only thing stopping it from being top-notch is that it lacks a Meghan.

No, I'm not hiring movers, I'm basically chucking everything in some very big bags and jumping on a plane. I might have to leave a very lot of stuff behind.

MG: 3 weeks? Dagnammit. Maybe if I don't have a job by then I might come up and join for a day or two. Um, I forgot about the Omni Citrus.... I started drinking and well....

Maybe I should write it on my forehead.

Brooke:
You seem way knowledgeable about Sydney for a US girl. The photo was taken from Erskineville, near the big chimneys. South West.

Muffin:
Well, my room will be available at the end of this week, it's been a whole fortnight since you moved, I think you're ready for a change!!

BB:
Actually, there might be a lot of work for me in Brisbane next year......

P.S) You young ladies are very okayish! Thanks for the comments.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

You're not so bad yourself, witty man of my internet dreams. :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Erskineville south west? Here'd be a really good time to add Inner to that otherwise you become a total westie - and westies cannot get a cab from the city to home for $15. lmfao. You can walk to the city from Erskineville. Fuck, you can walk to Circular Quay - probably in about an hour. Not really west.
lol
Melbourne boy.
How close to Alexandria were you? Your place looks like one of those new complexes the whole area is riddled with. All new and close to the city. Just right for overpaid yuppies to buy. :p
It's all former industrial too. lol

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Bentley suites canberaa Latest relief in back pain Cruise packages bahamas Ambien long term effects viking refrigerators Dose celexa Automatic t shirt printing press

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home