Saturday, July 23, 2005

I'm totally enjoying this sojourn through the blogosphere. While I'm excellent at smalltalk, I've always been totally, rockingly disinterested in it. I'm far more interested in the bits that make up someone's character. The heartbreaking and excitable stories of self that go into explaining to some degree who someone is.

The whole blogger thing introduces people and their deepness. I don't get much deepness from those at work, or the people I've met at Salsa or even my housemates. My closest friends share deepness when the mood takes us and I love them for that.

Some people have used their blog to share their secrets, to get out in writing the important and scary bits that make up their character. Clearly badness has happened to everyone and it's inspiring to read it. I heart it.

Badness has happened to everyone..... except me.

I kid you not.

I've never grieved, I've gotten every job I've chased, all of our friends seem crazy-love-tangled and our relationship helps show the kids how it's done, my career has reached heights I wasn't aware of and just kind of fell into, I make friends super-easily and everything, everything big or small always works out for me. Everything, it's bizarre.

I'm not trying to brag, are you ready for the ridiculous part?

Sometimes I feel guilty.

7 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Apples said...

Adam, don't ever feel guilty for having an uncomplicated life. It's not like anybody's chosen to live some tumultuous existence -- the ones that do that are called 'emo' and should have their cocks/tits ripped off.

Life is what you make it. Enjoy what you've got, mate.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Adam,

Some of us just learn life's lessons a different way...

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Hey Adam,

Enjoy it. Live it up for the rest of us!

PS: The bend and snap is from the movie Legally Blonde. It's a retarded move that noone really uses but the object is to get your boobs in his face.

Have a great life!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Fluffy said...

I don't want to mozz it for you but a little badness is inevitably coming your way. At first you'll probably be a little stunned, numb, confused, then move onto angry, then powerless and ultimately, sad. Then the sad goes on for a bit and fades gradually. The length of gradually is directly proportional to the size of badness.

And then you'll say "so THAT'S what it's like!" and you'll have a small smile.

PS: I never get good jobs. See what happens when you're not qualified?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger SassyAssy said...

Lucky you! cling to that good karma as tightly as possible babe and have a good one for me too, or put in a good word for me.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

If I didn't like you so much I might loathe you for that. Then again, I've often felt that [aside from my obvious physical and psychological faults] I've lead something of a charmed life...
Or maybe I've just stabbed the right people.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Joey said...

Thats awesome that you've been so lucky - don't feel guilty - enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home