Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Re : Catch up

So kids, I know you've been a bit sad, a bit lonely, a bit wonderous without me constantly harassing you with comments. I've been making some new friends. They now live in my house.

Meet the Billy twins:

"Hi there, we are giving Adam far more floorspace by using the height of the room. Man this place was messy before we rocked in. We are totally looking after all the books in the joint, making space in the study. Me and me brother are a bit competitive though, I'm just lucky I can hold more crap than him"
"You can not you Swedish loser!!"
"Hey man, you're Swedish too you two book carrying, pre-firewood, easily put together jerk!"

And Jerker:

"YO!! I am the Desk for everybody!! Bow down to the excellence that is ME!!! Even a girl can put me together!! I come with shelves and everything!!! YO!!!!!"


Summera:

"Um, hello, umn, hi. I kind of, um, attach to the big desk guy, and like, slide the keyboard out, and um, keep it safe and hidden when it's not being used. I think the lovely young lady wanted to use the desk, for um, music or something. I help with, um, that."

And Mikael:

"Yeah hi. I'm totally a set of drawers, sure I was the trickiest to like, assemble, but totally, I'm like useful 'n' that. Totally."

So, I can tell you are totally as excited to meet my new friends as me, and you way don't think unemployment has broken my brain at all. The thing is though, after meeting all my friends, I thought life would be totally grand, but even though they are hanging at my place, I've still got no freakin room for anything!! Damn.

4 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

All perfectly normal.

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Thanks. I think I still regret this post.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to post things you might regret later every once in a while. Your blog wouldn't be nearly as cool if you were normal all the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home