Tuesday, June 07, 2016

American Ninja Warrior - NOW ON HULU!


I cannot tell you just how great it is that ANW is now on Hulu.  The struggle that we've faced to watch this show over the years has been great.  Australian television has only just started broadcasting at Season 8, and with all the regional restrictions with NBC, Esquire, YouTube and Amazon, I basically had to find people in the US to buy it for me, get it shipped to their place and then have them send it onto me.

I thought being in America would make it all so much easier, but we haven't subscribed to a cable package, instead just using digital platforms Hulu and Netflix.  Since both NBC.com and Esquire were advertising they were showing full episodes, I didn't think it would be a big deal to hook my laptop up to the TV and watch it that way... but the day after the premiere Season 8 episode, neither website had the full episode available, just a heap of spoilerific clips for me to quickly try not to look at.

My apartment building does have a cable TV available for residents,

Then, thanks to Hulu's advertising splash screen thingo, it was right there for us, all set to use the normal TV remotes and watch it all commercial free.... so so so happy.  It's the little things really.

So, to all the people that made American Ninja Warrior Season 8 on Hulu possible, I am hugely appreciative.  Go Team!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home