Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fiverr.com

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I have to admit that I find Fiverr.com super super annoying.  It has so much potential to be super super great, but really, I feel like everyone on there is just out to scam as many people as possible.  I don't think I've had a good experience yet where I thought afterwards 'that was absolutely a great investment'.  Mostly my thoughts range from 'scammed again' to 'uh, such a waste of time'.  Has anyone actually had a great experience on Fiverr.com? Came away spending only what they intended to spend and got some great value?

I've used fiverr.com a couple of times now, and I've either got to hassle the seller to produce what I actually asked for... or it turns out to be a straight up lie... Which is exactly the reason that each seller has feedback... but everyone is so desperate to keep their own feedback high that no one really complains... or feedback is provided instantly, before the real results are realised.

Also, even though the website is immaculate and extremely well developed, Fiverr charge a buyer $5.50... and the seller gets $4... and that money takes like a month to 'clear'. It's a rort I tells ya.

Anywho, I know I'm not being very specific or providing exact examples, but I'm curious to hear about your experiences with fiverr.com?   Good? Bad? Meh? Fine?

 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice blog good work.
www.logolabz.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home