Friday, March 18, 2016

American Ninja Warrior - Things that are holding me back - #1 Update


The update is that there is no real update. It still hurts like a jerk most days. I've given the physio the flick since he either didn't know how to tackle it or was stringing me along. I only get 15 visits a year so I didn't want to waste too many. I'm now trying to strengthen my feet by working on my balance, and doing the exact opposite to what the podiatrist said, and spending as much time in bare feet as possible, and wearing different shoes all the time. Previous advice hasn't worked so I'm trying something new. I'm hoping the foot, being a miraculous feat of evolutionary engineering will figure itself out. I'm also massaging it with a golf ball and rolling out my calves every chance I get. I've got some Fish Oil that I'll be taking daily and I'm starting hot yoga to try and help as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home