Friday, October 27, 2006

I have nothing to say on this way groovy Friday.

"Hallelujah!"

Everyone who dabbles online has probably seen the usual fartacular moments of
work on my tan as The Hun wants to do post 300 LIVE!!!

It was very uncool when he befriended that nerdy inmate and then totally sold him
my eyes while DelightfulDad sawed the ruling class of lords and royals and
my STUPID freakin’ pass-me-down phone.

I can feel them proud to announce that I went to sleep at an 1800s gold rush town
and danced the wrong thing. I have become quite hooked on his original stuff and he knows me by Effin rights Doggy.

16 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger kiki said...

the ruling class of lords and royals - that's probably the raddest

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I thought so, it really makes the piece.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Kris said...

woohoo

"Proud to announce I got sleep at..."

Wish I could say the same for tonight. Its 3am and still the insomnia lurks.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Aww... Aren't we all just one big not-so-happy family!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Enny said...

Aww man... Now I have nothing to say on this way groovy Friday!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger BEVIS said...

Hehe ... this is brilliant. Very well done. And I'm so glad I featured twice. (The 'and' gag wasn't lost on me, either.)

Good luck tomorrow. Go Commando on their asses! (Aim for the boobies for extra giggles!)

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Ben said...

*feels left out as fuck*

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

*agrees with Jobe about something for like the first time ever*

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Mars said...

w00t... tan.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

*wishes last post wasn't so lame*

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Deb said...

SO!

Did ya get hit in the nuts?

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger meva said...

Who's a clever little Adam, then? Bestest post!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Steph said...

hahaha! Sucked in Jobe.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Sorry Jobe and I'm not Jobe or Craig. If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't intentional, I just forgot either of you existed.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Every time Lulu laughs, and angel gets their wings.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger BEVIS said...

... and then Jobe rips them off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home