Thursday, May 05, 2005

Did I ever....

... tell you the story of my accountant, the one who I gave money and all my documents to in November last year who then never returned an e-mail, never returned a phone call, never did the work and despite repeated requests won't send back the documentation.

Does anyone want to take up some random stalking?

Recently I found, using mighty mighty google, that she had been charged by the police and was going to court. Her courtcase was 10am yesterday and now all those details have been scrubbed from the website. What the heck does that mean?
I've been slack as, I really should have filed an application to take her to court myself but it's a huge effort to fill everything out. I've got to take it all the way though, or else she gets away with it, and boys and girls, that's not cool.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home