Monday, April 18, 2005

Isn't it all about the story?

Totally got into trouble yesterday. It is very rare that I get into trouble with the young lady Cara, mainly because I'm good and also because she forgets almost all things within seconds. Think Dory. Think Finding Nemo.

Anyways, her band had their single launch on Friday night - this is a massively huge event that they have all put a whole lotta work into. Everything was leading up to that point. All our friends and Cara's family were going, the world was poised, ready to rock!!

Since I was missing out, decided to treat myself to something I've wanted to do forever, jumping out of the proverbial "perfectly good plane". So, I told one chick here in Sydney and one young man in Melbourne (whose photo inspired me to do it) and that was it. Nobody. Nada. No peoples. I wanted to make it a good story so I didn't tell Cara until I sent her a photo. I thought it was cool, she hated the fact I hadn't told her.

For me, I thought it would be cooler to present her with an image of the funness. That Adam, he's so spontaneous, fun and crazy. For her, she wanted to be involved in the process of me thinking about it, deciding it, looking forward to it, doing it, and so on.

Girls are different from boys.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home