Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Overheard in NYC/Melbs.

Shop lady "Well that sounds like a nice day planned."

Customer "C'mon sir, let's go."

Sir jumps up.

Shop lady "Hee hee, he's ready, he's ready. Okay, see you later."

Customer "See you."

Whoa! Adam, your blog is awesome, all these stories of amaze. Wait, the reason I wrote this is because Sir was a guidedog. The shop lady never even gave the phrase 'see ya' a second thought, whereas I'm totally sure I would have been all suave and "Okay, see you later... um, I mean, ah, I'll see you later but ah, you'll um, hear me later or um, ah, what a nice doggie." Grr blind/shop people, making me feel ackward about throwaway farewell words.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger kiki said...

you should have responded by petting the dog. just to keep the wierdness going

 

Post a Comment

<< Home