Saturday, January 02, 2016

Welcome to my blog, great to be back!

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've done any blogging... I used to be great at it and made a heap of super awesome friends... but eventually I got a bit distracted by other things in the world.  With social media getting smaller and smaller and totally more immediate, I'm actually missing the days when people wrote proper things with well thought ideas and actually properly spelt out words and it's not all just  lazy"this gam sux, kys" negativity.

So, I'm back to blogging.  My partner and I have moved from Melbourne, Australia to Portland, Oregon in the US. It was a move just for fun really... this blog is intended to be the trials and funness of such a big move, products that have helped, services that have hindered, my goals and basically just any ol' thing that comes to mind.

Real excited to be back you guys.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Adam said...

Ah, also I think I'd like to review products and services... I know there are a heap of things out there that do the same, but I want to keep all my stuff in one place.

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Enny said...

*waves* ;)

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Why hello young lady!!! Lovely to see you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home